Look out! Here they come!
Quick! Shoulder your guns and protect yourself from the hordes of…oh, wait those are the people with the guns and boy are they angry.
You see, on Wednesday it started all over again with the president’s recommendations about what he thinks we should do as a nation to cut down on gun violence. That cracking sound you hear is all the firearms owners listening to this and getting a collective whiplash.
But how do you know what I’m going to say? Oh, you are just waiting for another one of those left-wing liberal rants about how we should all ignore the Second Amendment.
Not from me.
I only have questions like, “What do you use a magazine for that shoots 30 bullets in a few seconds other than killing people?” and “If I need a background check at a gun store, why not everywhere?”
A surprising number of Americans reject all gun legislation because they feel they must arm themselves against the United States government. If I felt that way, I think I’d move to Australia.
But you may not want to. Australia has some of the strictest gun laws in the world.
And I thought they were just like us.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them