I really do try to avoid spending a great deal of time keeping up with the latest linkage of celebrity couples, but one only need to wake up in order to be confronted with the sadomasochistic exercise of keeping up with the Kardashians.
They are everywhere.
Khloe just finished a stint on “The X-Factor” having broken the record for asking the contestants the same questions: “How does it feel being rejected by America?” and “What do you think of my cleavage?”
There are other “K” people under this media mushroom cloud, but the one that caused me to chance damage to my frontal lobes by talking about them is Kim.
For a woman who sprang into public prominence through a very lucrative sex video, how ironic it is that all of her current videos are focusing on conception? Yes, the still married Kim Kardashian had to have access to my nightmares when she picked another of my least-appreciated celebrities, monster ego Kanye West.
Would it really be a surprise if they chose to name the child Damien?
I’m Pat McMahon.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier