I really do try to avoid spending a great deal of time keeping up with the latest linkage of celebrity couples, but one only need to wake up in order to be confronted with the sadomasochistic exercise of keeping up with the Kardashians.
They are everywhere.
Khloe just finished a stint on “The X-Factor” having broken the record for asking the contestants the same questions: “How does it feel being rejected by America?” and “What do you think of my cleavage?”
There are other “K” people under this media mushroom cloud, but the one that caused me to chance damage to my frontal lobes by talking about them is Kim.
For a woman who sprang into public prominence through a very lucrative sex video, how ironic it is that all of her current videos are focusing on conception? Yes, the still married Kim Kardashian had to have access to my nightmares when she picked another of my least-appreciated celebrities, monster ego Kanye West.
Would it really be a surprise if they chose to name the child Damien?
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon