I really do try to avoid spending a great deal of time keeping up with the latest linkage of celebrity couples, but one only need to wake up in order to be confronted with the sadomasochistic exercise of keeping up with the Kardashians.
They are everywhere.
Khloe just finished a stint on “The X-Factor” having broken the record for asking the contestants the same questions: “How does it feel being rejected by America?” and “What do you think of my cleavage?”
There are other “K” people under this media mushroom cloud, but the one that caused me to chance damage to my frontal lobes by talking about them is Kim.
For a woman who sprang into public prominence through a very lucrative sex video, how ironic it is that all of her current videos are focusing on conception? Yes, the still married Kim Kardashian had to have access to my nightmares when she picked another of my least-appreciated celebrities, monster ego Kanye West.
Would it really be a surprise if they chose to name the child Damien?
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments