Who the hell would want to kill Justin Bieber?
Stop that! I didn’t ask for a show of hands and, hearing “Baby Baby” again is not a justification for murder. This is serious.
Dana Martin, an imprisoned man incarcerated in New Mexico, recently told authorities that he had persuaded two men to kill Bieber and his bodyguard. You may be curious what egregious, unforgivable act the super-star recording artist could have been guilty of to evoke that kind of violent plot against his life.
We are told that Martin explained he was angry at Bieber for “not responding to his fan letters.” Now I understand that kind of rage. I feel it every day directed at Psy for loosing the dreaded “Gangnam Style” dance on the world, but would never revert to murder.
The convict obviously has strong feelings about Bieber beyond the music. He has a tatoo of the singer on his leg.
So the next time you and the family are watching “American Idol,” be careful what you wish for.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them