Who the hell would want to kill Justin Bieber?
Stop that! I didn’t ask for a show of hands and, hearing “Baby Baby” again is not a justification for murder. This is serious.
Dana Martin, an imprisoned man incarcerated in New Mexico, recently told authorities that he had persuaded two men to kill Bieber and his bodyguard. You may be curious what egregious, unforgivable act the super-star recording artist could have been guilty of to evoke that kind of violent plot against his life.
We are told that Martin explained he was angry at Bieber for “not responding to his fan letters.” Now I understand that kind of rage. I feel it every day directed at Psy for loosing the dreaded “Gangnam Style” dance on the world, but would never revert to murder.
The convict obviously has strong feelings about Bieber beyond the music. He has a tatoo of the singer on his leg.
So the next time you and the family are watching “American Idol,” be careful what you wish for.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development