Who the hell would want to kill Justin Bieber?
Stop that! I didn’t ask for a show of hands and, hearing “Baby Baby” again is not a justification for murder. This is serious.
Dana Martin, an imprisoned man incarcerated in New Mexico, recently told authorities that he had persuaded two men to kill Bieber and his bodyguard. You may be curious what egregious, unforgivable act the super-star recording artist could have been guilty of to evoke that kind of violent plot against his life.
We are told that Martin explained he was angry at Bieber for “not responding to his fan letters.” Now I understand that kind of rage. I feel it every day directed at Psy for loosing the dreaded “Gangnam Style” dance on the world, but would never revert to murder.
The convict obviously has strong feelings about Bieber beyond the music. He has a tatoo of the singer on his leg.
So the next time you and the family are watching “American Idol,” be careful what you wish for.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain