Who the hell would want to kill Justin Bieber?
Stop that! I didn’t ask for a show of hands and, hearing “Baby Baby” again is not a justification for murder. This is serious.
Dana Martin, an imprisoned man incarcerated in New Mexico, recently told authorities that he had persuaded two men to kill Bieber and his bodyguard. You may be curious what egregious, unforgivable act the super-star recording artist could have been guilty of to evoke that kind of violent plot against his life.
We are told that Martin explained he was angry at Bieber for “not responding to his fan letters.” Now I understand that kind of rage. I feel it every day directed at Psy for loosing the dreaded “Gangnam Style” dance on the world, but would never revert to murder.
The convict obviously has strong feelings about Bieber beyond the music. He has a tatoo of the singer on his leg.
So the next time you and the family are watching “American Idol,” be careful what you wish for.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains