You know how maddening it is to have a pebble in your shoe and you can’t get it out?
Well, once again there are a few pebbles in the shoes of life. Please allow me these occasions for venting. It saves so much money as an alernative to therapy.
One of the things that not only bugs me but it’s something I’ll never understand: entertainment or sports award recipients who thank God for helping them win. Does anyone really think that God checks record sales and influences the Grammy people to vote for the guy with the music video that features pole dancing and whips?
Why do those commercials with the fast-talking disclaimers at the end have to do that? They can’t be understood and all the information could just be offered on a website where we could read it.
What do you call a motorcyclist who tampers with his bike in order to create an ear-shattering blast? He’s called a guy without a girlfriend.
And finally the most painful irritant of the year. Ladies and gentlemen, Honey Boo Boo.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development