You know how maddening it is to have a pebble in your shoe and you can’t get it out?
Well, once again there are a few pebbles in the shoes of life. Please allow me these occasions for venting. It saves so much money as an alernative to therapy.
One of the things that not only bugs me but it’s something I’ll never understand: entertainment or sports award recipients who thank God for helping them win. Does anyone really think that God checks record sales and influences the Grammy people to vote for the guy with the music video that features pole dancing and whips?
Why do those commercials with the fast-talking disclaimers at the end have to do that? They can’t be understood and all the information could just be offered on a website where we could read it.
What do you call a motorcyclist who tampers with his bike in order to create an ear-shattering blast? He’s called a guy without a girlfriend.
And finally the most painful irritant of the year. Ladies and gentlemen, Honey Boo Boo.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains