You know how maddening it is to have a pebble in your shoe and you can’t get it out?
Well, once again there are a few pebbles in the shoes of life. Please allow me these occasions for venting. It saves so much money as an alernative to therapy.
One of the things that not only bugs me but it’s something I’ll never understand: entertainment or sports award recipients who thank God for helping them win. Does anyone really think that God checks record sales and influences the Grammy people to vote for the guy with the music video that features pole dancing and whips?
Why do those commercials with the fast-talking disclaimers at the end have to do that? They can’t be understood and all the information could just be offered on a website where we could read it.
What do you call a motorcyclist who tampers with his bike in order to create an ear-shattering blast? He’s called a guy without a girlfriend.
And finally the most painful irritant of the year. Ladies and gentlemen, Honey Boo Boo.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments