By now I suppose most of you know on Sunday the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets played football.
The score was 7-6; one touchdown and two field goals. Most people were grateful that there was only a one-point difference because, had it been three, the game might have ended in a tie and they could still be playing in a futile effort to score.
The Jets are dreadful, with a season-long quarterback problem and a head coach whose job is in jeopardy. How could any team with problems like that ever win a game? And we might not.
Listen, I’m a fan. I don’t like taking cheap shots at guys that are not only getting beat up but also humiliated. The defense is great, but people dread an interception because it means our offense gets the ball again. Oh, no! Ryan Lindley’s passes were so off-target, he hit three vendors in the stands.
Some people are demanding a new head coach, but first, why not a new offensive coordinator, someone who can send in the plays, someone who knows how to move the team down the field and can work with the quarterbacks?
Someone like Kurt Warner. Interesting?
I’m Pat McMahon.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy