By now I suppose most of you know on Sunday the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets played football.
The score was 7-6; one touchdown and two field goals. Most people were grateful that there was only a one-point difference because, had it been three, the game might have ended in a tie and they could still be playing in a futile effort to score.
The Jets are dreadful, with a season-long quarterback problem and a head coach whose job is in jeopardy. How could any team with problems like that ever win a game? And we might not.
Listen, I’m a fan. I don’t like taking cheap shots at guys that are not only getting beat up but also humiliated. The defense is great, but people dread an interception because it means our offense gets the ball again. Oh, no! Ryan Lindley’s passes were so off-target, he hit three vendors in the stands.
Some people are demanding a new head coach, but first, why not a new offensive coordinator, someone who can send in the plays, someone who knows how to move the team down the field and can work with the quarterbacks?
Someone like Kurt Warner. Interesting?
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life