I’m often moved by a dramatic change for the better in a person’s life.
They are difficult and are made even more so by the temptations around every corner. Whenever I hear someone say that they’ve been sober for any length of time, I admire them beyond measure.
I am struggling a bit with the Monday announcement that Angus T. Jones, the kid on “Two & a Half Men,” is pleading with his audience to stop watching the show because it fills viewer’s heads with filth.
In no way am I questioning the validity of his review, but I’m curious as to why it took him so long to arrive at that conclusion. Before and after Charlie Sheen, the show has been a monument to double-entendre and sexual innuendo, often not even that subtle.
But hey, Angus! You’re 19-years-old. You’ve grown up on the show. When did you discover what it was about?
Since it’s also about your $350,000 an episode, I can understand why you say you have no plans to get out of your contract.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food