I’m often moved by a dramatic change for the better in a person’s life.
They are difficult and are made even more so by the temptations around every corner. Whenever I hear someone say that they’ve been sober for any length of time, I admire them beyond measure.
I am struggling a bit with the Monday announcement that Angus T. Jones, the kid on “Two & a Half Men,” is pleading with his audience to stop watching the show because it fills viewer’s heads with filth.
In no way am I questioning the validity of his review, but I’m curious as to why it took him so long to arrive at that conclusion. Before and after Charlie Sheen, the show has been a monument to double-entendre and sexual innuendo, often not even that subtle.
But hey, Angus! You’re 19-years-old. You’ve grown up on the show. When did you discover what it was about?
Since it’s also about your $350,000 an episode, I can understand why you say you have no plans to get out of your contract.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains