I’m often moved by a dramatic change for the better in a person’s life.
They are difficult and are made even more so by the temptations around every corner. Whenever I hear someone say that they’ve been sober for any length of time, I admire them beyond measure.
I am struggling a bit with the Monday announcement that Angus T. Jones, the kid on “Two & a Half Men,” is pleading with his audience to stop watching the show because it fills viewer’s heads with filth.
In no way am I questioning the validity of his review, but I’m curious as to why it took him so long to arrive at that conclusion. Before and after Charlie Sheen, the show has been a monument to double-entendre and sexual innuendo, often not even that subtle.
But hey, Angus! You’re 19-years-old. You’ve grown up on the show. When did you discover what it was about?
Since it’s also about your $350,000 an episode, I can understand why you say you have no plans to get out of your contract.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona