They are over!
The double feature, Cirque du Presidente, held in Florida and North Carolina the last two weeks, has dropped its last balloon and the other gas-filled objects are also gone. Now that America has seen and heard every Republican and Democrat that could possibly grab a little podium time, we can go about electing the leader of the free world.
With so many getting so much airtime, have you heard who was almost left out of the Democrats platform? God!
They actually hastily added his name after Republicans chided them for being heathens, Visigoths and the spawn of Satan. It actually became a major debate issue and held up proceedings until it could be corrected.
About the time this was going on, a major lightning storm was forecast over the area as a voice was heard saying, “Don’t bother me with such petty trivia”!
I’m Pat McMahon
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match