They are over!
The double feature, Cirque du Presidente, held in Florida and North Carolina the last two weeks, has dropped its last balloon and the other gas-filled objects are also gone. Now that America has seen and heard every Republican and Democrat that could possibly grab a little podium time, we can go about electing the leader of the free world.
With so many getting so much airtime, have you heard who was almost left out of the Democrats platform? God!
They actually hastily added his name after Republicans chided them for being heathens, Visigoths and the spawn of Satan. It actually became a major debate issue and held up proceedings until it could be corrected.
About the time this was going on, a major lightning storm was forecast over the area as a voice was heard saying, “Don’t bother me with such petty trivia”!
I’m Pat McMahon
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments