Boy, it seems like it’s been a long time, but I think I may have found a political figure that is interesting enough that I would have to consider him for future leadership positions.
There could come a time, if he continues his current line of thinking, that I might even give him my vote, but I can’t now because he’s not running for anything.
If he’s so stimulating, why isn’t he seeking some public office? Because of his name: Bush! Jeb Bush.
Republican leadership doesn’t think the American voters find dynasties attractive and Bush the Third sounds like a member of some royal family.
But I don’t care who he’s related to, as long as he relates to me. And yesterday morning, Jeb bush publicly said that his father and Ronald Reagan would not be comfortable in today’s Republican Party. He criticized the Republicans who signed that anti-tax pledge and rejected the party’s claim that President Obama is primarily to blame for the sluggish economy.
Wait a minute, a politician who follows her principles instead of the party line?
As Mr. Bush, Jeb Bush. As I said when I interviewed you awhile back, tell me more!
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain