Boy, it seems like it’s been a long time, but I think I may have found a political figure that is interesting enough that I would have to consider him for future leadership positions.
There could come a time, if he continues his current line of thinking, that I might even give him my vote, but I can’t now because he’s not running for anything.
If he’s so stimulating, why isn’t he seeking some public office? Because of his name: Bush! Jeb Bush.
Republican leadership doesn’t think the American voters find dynasties attractive and Bush the Third sounds like a member of some royal family.
But I don’t care who he’s related to, as long as he relates to me. And yesterday morning, Jeb bush publicly said that his father and Ronald Reagan would not be comfortable in today’s Republican Party. He criticized the Republicans who signed that anti-tax pledge and rejected the party’s claim that President Obama is primarily to blame for the sluggish economy.
Wait a minute, a politician who follows her principles instead of the party line?
As Mr. Bush, Jeb Bush. As I said when I interviewed you awhile back, tell me more!
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development