Boy, it seems like it’s been a long time, but I think I may have found a political figure that is interesting enough that I would have to consider him for future leadership positions.
There could come a time, if he continues his current line of thinking, that I might even give him my vote, but I can’t now because he’s not running for anything.
If he’s so stimulating, why isn’t he seeking some public office? Because of his name: Bush! Jeb Bush.
Republican leadership doesn’t think the American voters find dynasties attractive and Bush the Third sounds like a member of some royal family.
But I don’t care who he’s related to, as long as he relates to me. And yesterday morning, Jeb bush publicly said that his father and Ronald Reagan would not be comfortable in today’s Republican Party. He criticized the Republicans who signed that anti-tax pledge and rejected the party’s claim that President Obama is primarily to blame for the sluggish economy.
Wait a minute, a politician who follows her principles instead of the party line?
As Mr. Bush, Jeb Bush. As I said when I interviewed you awhile back, tell me more!
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees