Boy, it seems like it’s been a long time, but I think I may have found a political figure that is interesting enough that I would have to consider him for future leadership positions.
There could come a time, if he continues his current line of thinking, that I might even give him my vote, but I can’t now because he’s not running for anything.
If he’s so stimulating, why isn’t he seeking some public office? Because of his name: Bush! Jeb Bush.
Republican leadership doesn’t think the American voters find dynasties attractive and Bush the Third sounds like a member of some royal family.
But I don’t care who he’s related to, as long as he relates to me. And yesterday morning, Jeb bush publicly said that his father and Ronald Reagan would not be comfortable in today’s Republican Party. He criticized the Republicans who signed that anti-tax pledge and rejected the party’s claim that President Obama is primarily to blame for the sluggish economy.
Wait a minute, a politician who follows her principles instead of the party line?
As Mr. Bush, Jeb Bush. As I said when I interviewed you awhile back, tell me more!
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night