Smartphones and tablets continue to grow in popularity and one of the big reasons: apps!
If you’ve been thinking about creating an app for your business or organization, but there just isn’t a budget for it, a startup that debuted at SXSW is worth taking a look at.
The Instant AppMachine enables just about anyone to create a mobile app in minutes with no coding experience required!
Now this DIY approach isn’t going to compete with the sophistication of a professional app builder, but if you just want to create a simple app, it’s pretty easy to do.
The website highlights uses for artists, restaurants, non-profits, tourism and events but just about any type of business could benefit from this tool.
There’s no charge for using the app builder but you’ll pay $20 to $70 a month if you decide you want to publish your app in the various app stores.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?