If you’re the parent of a child in a higher level math class, you’ve probably run into the situation where they’ve asked for help on a complex math problem.
If you’re looking for a little help in explaining how to solve complex math equations, checkout an app called PhotoMath.
PhotoMath uses your smartphone’s camera to scan a math problem, attempt to solve it and then it shows you step by step how it was solved.
Most people think about how students will use the app to cheat on their homework, but the same was said about the calculator when it was introduced.
The app can certainly be used to cheat, but it’s been designed as a learning tool to teach how things are solved.
Remember, anyone can use Wolfram Alpha to solve the same math equations, without the explanation on how it was solved.
Cheaters are going to cheat, so don’t let that keep you from making use of this wonderful teaching tool at http://PhotoMath.net.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you