If you’re the parent of a child in a higher level math class, you’ve probably run into the situation where they’ve asked for help on a complex math problem.
If you’re looking for a little help in explaining how to solve complex math equations, checkout an app called PhotoMath.
PhotoMath uses your smartphone’s camera to scan a math problem, attempt to solve it and then it shows you step by step how it was solved.
Most people think about how students will use the app to cheat on their homework, but the same was said about the calculator when it was introduced.
The app can certainly be used to cheat, but it’s been designed as a learning tool to teach how things are solved.
Remember, anyone can use Wolfram Alpha to solve the same math equations, without the explanation on how it was solved.
Cheaters are going to cheat, so don’t let that keep you from making use of this wonderful teaching tool at http://PhotoMath.net.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?