If you’re on the creative side and own an iPad, you might want to checkout a pretty solid app called Paper.
Paper by Fifty Three is a simple but powerful app that allows you to sketch, write, draw, outline and color.
It does a great job allowing you to use your iPad like you would a piece of paper.
You can use your finger to draw and write or get their optional Bluetooth smart stylus with pinpoint accuracy for the serious artist.
What really sets this app apart from other sketch apps is its simplicity; it kind of works how you think, so it’s pretty intuitive.
You can also leverage their community of creators to find existing templates so you don’t have to start from scratch for your next project.
The Paper app is free and the Pencil stylus sells for $60.
You can get the app and see examples of what others are doing with the app.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?