If you’re on the creative side and own an iPad, you might want to checkout a pretty solid app called Paper.
Paper by Fifty Three is a simple but powerful app that allows you to sketch, write, draw, outline and color.
It does a great job allowing you to use your iPad like you would a piece of paper.
You can use your finger to draw and write or get their optional Bluetooth smart stylus with pinpoint accuracy for the serious artist.
What really sets this app apart from other sketch apps is its simplicity; it kind of works how you think, so it’s pretty intuitive.
You can also leverage their community of creators to find existing templates so you don’t have to start from scratch for your next project.
The Paper app is free and the Pencil stylus sells for $60.
You can get the app and see examples of what others are doing with the app.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you