Spring training is underway which signals the start of the upcoming baseball season.
If you have kids, they’re likely to play t-ball, baseball or softball at some point and dream of being on a baseball trading card when they make it to the big leagues.
Well, you don’t have to wait for them to get signed to a big contract if you get the Rookies personalized baseball card app.
You just snap a picture, pick the colors and add some text to their retro templates and in no time flat, your kids have their own virtual baseball cards to share online.
You can also have a wax paper sealed pack of cards printed so they can trade their own rookie cards in real life.
By the way, it’s a pretty cool thing for baseball fanatics of all ages.
At the moment, the Rookies app is only available for the iPhone but an Android version is coming soon.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?