Attention online shoppers, here’s a time and money saving tip!
If you do any type of online shopping, you know that coupon codes can save you money, if you know where to find them.
Sites like RetailMeNot.com allow you to search for coupon codes for just about any online retailer, but it’s a manual process and often times the codes don’t work.
An easier way to find coupon codes automatically is to install a plug-in called Honey to your browser.
Honey will automatically search for and apply any coupon codes available without having to the leave the store you’re shopping at.
Once you install the free plug-in, an icon with the letter H will appear in the upper right corner of your browser.
From then on, whenever you hit a site that Honey can save you money on, the icon will turn orange to let you know.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?