One of the challenges of being a stay at home mom, is that your social circle can be pretty limited.
Finding other moms with kids of similar age and interest is a pretty random process, which is what motivated three moms to create a website called MomMeetMom.com.
Taking a page from other match making services, the site is designed to help moms find other moms with similar intrests, schedules, families and personalities.
It can help moms find suitable play dates, outings, moms groups and support from others that can understand the unique mission that is being a mom.
There’s also a forum that allows moms to chat, ask questions, give advice or connect for friendship and support.
Everything from ages and stages to work life balance for working moms to product information is being discussed at the site.
MomMeetMom is a free ad-driven website that uses specially chosen criteria to match local moms based on preferences.
If you are or know a mom that could use a little social interaction with other moms and kids, have them give mommeetmom.com a try!
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?