Are you one of those folks that needs some form of noise to distract your mind in order to go to sleep?
I am, so I’m constantly looking for something that will help my mind slow down but not annoy my wife.
My latest discovery is an app called Relax Melodies and it’s the most flexible sound generating sleep app I’ve ever used.
It has dozens of soothing sounds that can be mixed together to create your own customized sleep inducing sounds.
Everything from a running river to a waterfall or the slow waves of an ocean can be combined wit h chirping birds, a crackling campfire or the sound of rain hitting the roof.
Add some ethereal music from a piano or flute and you have the makings of a sleep inducing soundtrack that will help you reach the right state of mind quicker.
Relax Melodies is a free app that’s available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone users and I’m really glad I found it.
In fact, I find myself using it at the office in the middle of the day as a relaxing background.
Sounds good doesn’t it?
I’ve got the link posted at DataDoctors.com/radio
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?