Let’s face it, we’re all slaves to our email to some degree or another. Finding better ways to manage the deluge is a key to staying productive.
One of the concepts that many companies are attempting to perfect is turning your inbox into a CRM tool.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and it’s the backbone of the offerings from companies like SalesForce.
If you haven’t already found something that works for you, an interesting attempt to turn your Inbox into a CRM tool is being offered by a company called Streak.
It was born out of the frustration of constantly having to switch between the inbox and various other systems to keep track of things.
Streak is a free Gmail add-on that has specific templates for everything from sales to customer support, bug tracking to hiring processes.
It also has snippets which are preformatted chunks of text that can be used to quickly respond to a common interaction.
There’s also an iPhone app so you can use their tools while you’re on the go.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?