The Internet has relegated the art of the long form article to the back seat as we all seek instant gratification from short snippets of information.
While that has its value, there are times when you really want to dig into a topic or subject that requires more than 140 characters.
When you find yourself seeking more in-depth information, checkout Longreads.com.
It’s one of the best curators of articles over 1500 words that you can search by keyword or topic category.
You can filter the search results by how much time you have to read the articles that range from less than 15 minutes to over an hour.
Each article is accompanied by the author, the source, the publication date and the length of the article in words and approximate time it will take to read it.
Longreads.com is more of an archiving system so it’s not going to be your go-to resource for breaking news.
If you have long form articles that you have written yourself, you can submit them for consideration to be added to their database.
Consider Longreads.com as another bookmark suggestion for your research needs
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?