If you are using an Android based smartphone or tablet, you’re more likely to be more interested in all of the tweaks and utilities that the platform offers.
If you are the hands-on type of slightly more technical user, and you’re used to the Windows file manager, I’ve got a great suggestion for you.
It’s called ES File Explorer and it’s one of the more popular utilities for Android devices with hundreds of millions of downloads already.
ES File Explorer replicates a lot of the functionality you are used to in Windows, with folders that you can cut, copy, paste, move, delete, rename and use multiple select for faster management.
As with any file manager on any system, if you don’t know what something is, never delete it!
It also integrates with Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Sky Drive, Sugarsync and other popular online storage services, so pushing files to the cloud is made simple.
You can also manage applications, kill background tasks and clear out junk files as well as manage the files on your SD card.
If you’re the tweaker type of Android user, it’s worth checking out
I’ve got the link posted at DataDoctors.com/radio
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?