The sophistication of the camera technology in smartphones has advanced so much in such a short time.
An average smartphone camera today has 2 to 3 times the resolution that the top of the line camera offered just 10 years ago.
With these higher resolutions came larger file sizes and sometimes you need to reduce the size of an image in order to e-mail or post it on the Internet.
Getting the image to an exact pixel width and height is also important when you create profile pictures for your various social media profiles.
The next time you need to make some quick adjustments to any image you have, checkout a website called WebResizer.com.
WebResizer lets you change the width, height, file size, image quality, exposure, contrast, tint, color saturation and makes it easy to crop or rotate your images as well.
While there are a lot of image manipulation tools on the web that can do all these things, figuring out where the tools are and how to use them can get confusing.
Webresizer is a one trick pony that does it’s one trick very well!
- Looking to secure your home without using a monitoring contract?
- With the increase in the value of Bitcoin, is it time for you to invest?
- Comparing the Google Pixel 2 to the Samsung S8+
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web