If you’re a runner, you know how much of a difference the right music can make on your workouts.
It can keep you going and in some cases motivate you to run longer, especially if the music is in time with your running pace.
If you’ve tried creating playlists that compliments your running pace, you know how time consuming it can become.
If you want an easier way to find music that compliments your running style, checkout an app called RockMyRun.
RockMyRun puts together music mixes that focus on Beats Per Minute, so you get a consistant mix of songs throughout your run.
You can search for mixes based on genre, beats per minute, length or whether the lyrics are explicit or not.
The standard mixes are free and are up to 45 minutes in length. A premium membership gives you access to mixes that are longer than 45 minutes and adds other extras like the MyBeat feature.
MyBeat allows you to change the beats per minute of the entire mix, so you can dial it in to match perfectly with your pace.
RockMyRun for iPhone or Android smartphones; take it on your next run!
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?