If you’re like me, you take hundreds of photos with your smartphone every month and most of them will never be more than a passing memory that only exists in the digital world.
Sometimes when you take a great picture, you’d really like to do something special with it and an iPhone app called MadeSquare is trying to make it easy for you to do just that.
MadeSquare is an app designed to turn your digital images into physical memories that range from traditional prints to unique works of art or crafts.
From basic photo strips to photo strip books, mini wood blocks to canvas scrolls, MadeSquare is capitalizing on the square photo trend made popular by Instagram.
The app allows you to take any images on your iPhone’s camera roll and make them square to fit their 20 different physical options.
A couple of my favorites are the large format metallic, wood or canvas prints which has a much bigger wow factor when presenting someone with a special gift.
Another cool option are the photo clings that will peel and stick to just about any non-porous surface.
If you’re looking for an easy way to make keepsakes out of your precious digital memories, checkout MadeSquare’s iPhone app.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you