In any given year, you’re likely to accumulate a dozen or so warranties on various devices or appliances that you really should keep track of but probably won’t.
Keeping track of your warranties can save you a lot of money and an Android app called Warranty Tracker makes it much easier to do.
The Warranty Tracker app allows you to scan items by barcode or take pictures of your receipts and enter the warranty deadline for each product
You can also set it up to send you a notification when that day is approaching in case you have any warranty issues.
If the product has a return deadline, you can also setup alerts for that too and your information gets stored in the cloud so even if you lose your phone, you’re covered.
Warranty Tracker can also track serial numbers, model numbers, and even rebate deadlines with their own set of notifications so you don’t forget to send that rebate in and miss out.
It’s only available for Android devices at the moment and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store…and best of all, it’s another free app!
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?