Get paid for taking surveys! We’ve all seen the emails and social media posts from companies that you’ve never heard of claiming you’ll be rewarded for you opinion.
Some of them are legit and some are scammers, but unless you’ve done your homework, you need to be skeptical.
But what if we told you that a really well known company was willing to reward you for taking their surveys on your Android phone?
That’s right, Google recently launched the Google Opinion Rewards app and it allows you to rack up credits in their Play Store by taking surveys.
It’s a simple process that only shows up about once a week, but when you answer the handful of questions, you’ll get credits to buy apps, movies, books and music in Google’s Store.
The questions are simple like “which logo is best” or “what did you watch of television last night” and the app notifies you when a survey is available.
Google Opinion Rewards is a free Android app in the Google Play store.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?