If you work on your computer a lot at night, it may actually cause you to have trouble sleeping.
The blue light coming from your computer screen at night has been shown to keep people up later than they wanted.
If you’re experiencing this problem or you just want to reduce the eye strain from using your computer at night, check a free utility called Flux.
Flux automatically warms up your computer screen at sunset and returns it to normal at sunrise because it knows the general location of your computer.
You can adjust how warm the display becomes at night and manually disable it whenever you have color sensitive work.
It takes a bit to get used to the warmer display, but once you see how bright the normal display was, you’ll understand why flux can help.
Flux is a free download for Windows and Mac users available at Justgetflux.com
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?