If you recently updated your iPhone to iOS 7 or you bought one of the new snazzy iPhone 5’s with iOS 7, you probably noticed a lot of extra motion as you use your phone.
The Apple developers decided to create what they probably thought were cool animations throughout the new version of iOS, but lots of you aren’t real happy with these useless tweaks.
In fact, some of you are complaining of queasiness because of all the extra motion.
If you’re one of the many that are getting seasick from using your iphone, we’ve got some great news for you!
Apple got the message and released a new update that will allow you to chuck the gee-wiz zooming and motion for the traditional cross fade you’re used to.
If you’re tired of almost losing your lunch every time you use your iphone or iPad, make sure you download iOS 7.0.3 to make it go away.
Just click on Settings then General then on the Software Update option to git er done!
By the way, make sure you’re connected to Wifi before you get started so it goes faster and you avoid using any of your data plan.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?