Driving around with tires that are under inflated can cost you money in wasted fuel and can actually be dangerous.
A new iPhone app called TireCheck makes it fun and easy to keep track of your tire pressure.
Once you install the app on your iPhone, you simply select the make and model of your car and then take a snapshot of each wheel using the app.
The app will then scan the image to tell you if your tires are underinflated and if so, how much money you might be wasting a year because of it.
As cool as this app is, it’s not going to be precisely accurate and is absolutely no substitute for a real tire gauge.
It’s also not capable of reporting over-inflated tires, but it is a quick and fun way to check for under-inflated tires without getting dirty.
And just having the app on your phone will end up being a subtle reminder to regularly check your tire pressure, which will definitely save you money!
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you