If you were one of the millions of iPhone users that upgraded to iOS 7, you’re probably overwhelmed by all the changes.
We’re hearing a lot of complaints from die hard iPhone fans because they can’t figure out how to do some of the things that they have always been able to do.
Whether you updated your older iPhone or purchased one of the new models, the look and feel is completely different.
The number of changes are too numerous for most of us to discover just by playing around, so Apple has created a series of tips and Tricks for each of the current devices.
Whether you want to learn how to use the new swipe gestures or figure out where the timestamps went on your text messages, the easy to understand guides are a big time saver.
If you want to tell Siri how to properly pronounce your last name or who’s who in your family, it’s waiting for you in the guides.
- Looking to secure your home without using a monitoring contract?
- With the increase in the value of Bitcoin, is it time for you to invest?
- Comparing the Google Pixel 2 to the Samsung S8+
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web