Some of us love the ocean enough to go through the process of getting a scuba diving certification so we can see the underwater wonders of Mother Nature first hand.
But the thought of breathing underwater or being near large sea creatures freaks a lot of people out, so they never got to have this amazing experience themselves…until now!
Google has taken their Street Views initiative underwater so that anyone can explore some of the greatest underwater destinations in the world without ever getting wet.
Google has actually used it’s high definition Street View technology to map the ocean floor.
Imagine exploring Australia’s Great Barrier Reef or some of the best dive sites in the Hawaiian Islands with nothing more than your mouse.
Zoom in and out of coral reefs with your mouse wheel or click onto an area in the distance to really get a sense of what it’s like to be floating around as an underwater explorer.
You can even stroll the beaches surrounding these awesome underwater sites if you want.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?