If you’re in charge of creating either traditional or online graphical materials for your organization, you know that you run into a bit of a problem from time to time.
That problem is that you need a small tweak to something that you already have, like a logo, business card, artwork or photograph.
The task is too small to submit to as a project to a traditional graphics house and you lack the tools an expertise to make the tweak yourself.
That’s where a crowdsourcing site called Swiftly can come to the rescue and get this, the tweak will only cost 15 bucks!
You simply create the task by uploading your existing design file with the instructions on what you want changed.
Within hours, a designer will make the changes that you requested, so all you have to do is download the file, approve the work and pay 15 bucks.
You may not need this help all the time, but when you do, you’ll be glad that you bookmarked this site!
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?