Lots of us start our day by running, walking or taking a bike ride because it makes us feel good.
If you regularly exercise and want to feel even better about your daily workouts, consider using the Charity Miles app on your smartphone.
Charilty Miles combines an app that tracks your activity for you, with a charitable connection that allows you to raise money for a charity with every mile of activity.
Bikers can raise 10 cents a mile, while runners and walkers can raise 25 cents a mile for the charity of your choice.
You’ve probably seen some of your friends posting Charity Miles updates on Facebook and now you know why!
IF you want to help organizations like the Wounded Warrior Project, Autism Speaks, Habitat for Humanity or lots of other awesome charitable groups with something you are already doing every day, join the movement!
The app is available for iPhone and Android users and once you get started, you can proclaim that you are now a sponsored athlete!
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?