How often is someone left out of a group picture because they’re the one taking the picture? Uh, just about every time, right?
And even if you can find a stranger to take the picture of the entire group, they generally aren’t familiar with the camera which results in blurry or poorly composed shots.
For those lucky enough to own a Samsung Galaxy S4, the ability to capture an image from the front and back camera at the same time is built-in to this awesome phone, so the picture taker isn’t left out of the memory.
If you’re an iPhone user, you don’t have to be envious of this cool feature anymore if you download the free Frontback app from the itunes store.
The Frontback app allows you to combine the images from the back and front cameras into a single image so you get a unique perspective of when the picture was taken.
It’s not as slick as having the feature built right into the phone, but it does allow you to include the photographer in the picture from now on!
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?