If you’ve got a school age student that struggles with math, science or history, we’ve got a sight that may make learning a whole lot easier for them.
It’s the Khan Academy, and it brilliant.
This completely free web learning system is great for students, teachers, parents or tutors because it presents the information in easy to digest short videos.
But it’s much more than just a bunch of slick videos, there are interactive challenges, badges for accomplishing goals and assessment tools to see how your child is progressing.
This self-paced system is designed to teach our kids in a way that they want to learn, they can start with 1+1 and work their way into calculus.
All the step-by-step help that they ask YOU for, is also just a click away.
Moms and dads, bookmarking this site is a no-brainer.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?