If you’ve got a school age student that struggles with math, science or history, we’ve got a sight that may make learning a whole lot easier for them.
It’s the Khan Academy, and it brilliant.
This completely free web learning system is great for students, teachers, parents or tutors because it presents the information in easy to digest short videos.
But it’s much more than just a bunch of slick videos, there are interactive challenges, badges for accomplishing goals and assessment tools to see how your child is progressing.
This self-paced system is designed to teach our kids in a way that they want to learn, they can start with 1+1 and work their way into calculus.
All the step-by-step help that they ask YOU for, is also just a click away.
Moms and dads, bookmarking this site is a no-brainer.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you