If you’re still using a #2 pencil and a legal pad to take meeting minutes because you just haven’t found the right system for doing it digitally, have we got a suggestion for you!
Instead of taking the notes by hand and then going back to your desk to type them into your computer to share with everyone, checkout Minutes.io for your next meeting.
It’s a super simple but powerful note taking web app that can be used to track attendees, assign to-dos, document decisions or collect ideas during the meeting and quickly distribute the notes at the end of the meeting.
It’s tablet friendly and can even store the notes in your browser if you don’t have an Internet connection.
If you’re the one tasked with taking meeting minutes, Minutes.IO can make this mundane but important chore a snap to execute and make you look like the most organized person on the planet!
Want more productivity tips?
Check us out at DataDoctors.com/radio
- Do mesh Wi-Fi networks provide better coverage than traditional routers?
- Is it true some color laser printers print invisible ID dots on each page?
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home