If you’re still using a #2 pencil and a legal pad to take meeting minutes because you just haven’t found the right system for doing it digitally, have we got a suggestion for you!
Instead of taking the notes by hand and then going back to your desk to type them into your computer to share with everyone, checkout Minutes.io for your next meeting.
It’s a super simple but powerful note taking web app that can be used to track attendees, assign to-dos, document decisions or collect ideas during the meeting and quickly distribute the notes at the end of the meeting.
It’s tablet friendly and can even store the notes in your browser if you don’t have an Internet connection.
If you’re the one tasked with taking meeting minutes, Minutes.IO can make this mundane but important chore a snap to execute and make you look like the most organized person on the planet!
Want more productivity tips?
Check us out at DataDoctors.com/radio
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
Latest Data Doctors
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue
- The difference between water-resistant and waterproof in smartphones
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online