We all have calendars, to-do lists and reminders for ourselves via our smartphones, but what if you want to remind someone else of an event or task?
You can use shared calendars or a whole host of other complicated schemes or you can use Alertful.com and make it simple.
Getting a timely e-mail is one of the best ways to make sure you don’t forget something and Alertful.com makes it really simple to schedule e-mail reminders.
Whether it’s a one off reminder, once a day, week, month or even year, you can set it and forget it!
Birthdays, to-dos, appointments, renewals, shopping lists, meetings or just about any kind of reminder you can think of can be scheduled for you or your forgetful significant other.
If you or someone you know needs a little extra help remembering things, see if the free and easy Alertful.com can help.
Want more tech tips like this?
Check them out at DataDoctors.com/radio
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?