We’ve all heard the expression ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ and if you live your life on conference calls, you know just how true this is.
Too often, people waste time on conference calls trying to describe something that they should be showing others but setting up a web conference can be complicated and expensive.
The next time you find yourself thinking ‘man this meeting could be so much more efficient if we were all looking at the same information’ head on over to our favorite tool Join.me
At Join.me there are no complicated procedures to setting up a meeting, you can do it on the fly by clicking on the start meeting button!
Tell everyone on the call to go to Join.me and give them your meeting code and whamo, you’re sharing your spreadsheet or powerpoint presentation with the group!
Join.me is free for up to 10 participants and it even allows participants to view the session from their iPhone, iPad or android device.
Join.me.give it a try next time and you’ll be saying “man, I love those Data Doctors!”
Want the link to this great site?
Just go to datadoctors.com/radio
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?