Printing web pages can be a big waste of paper and ink because you end up printing out advertisements and other junk that you couldn’t care less about.
Even if the site offers you a printable version of an article, its often accompanied by an ad or other useless ink wasters.
So wouldn’t it be great if you could just print what you like instead?
Well you can by using a nifty online print management tool at printwhatyoulike.com
Simply add the web address of what you want to print and you’ll be presented with simple tools that allow you to eliminate or isolate any part of what you see on the screen.
Just think, no more wasting ink on useless advertisements the next time you print out your airline boarding pass!
Printwhatyoulike.com is absolutely free and runs entirely in your browser so there’s nothing to download or install!
Want more details on this tip?
Just go to datadoctors.com/radio
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?