The summer travel season is in full swing and hauling a gaggle of electronic gadgets around is pretty much standard operating procedure these days.
Smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, digital cameras, video cameras, gaming device and the list goes on!
But something every traveler will encounter when staying at just about any hotel is they have five gadgets to recharge and only one open outlet!
Instead of trying to remember to cycle through all your devices to get them charged, do yourself a favor; get a travel outlet that can turn a single outlet into a recharge station for 5 devices!
One of our favorites is the Belkin 3 outlet mini surge protector that also includes two USB charging ports
At less than $30, not only do you get the extra outlets that you need, you get power protection with the ability to swivel to fit into just about any tight spaces.
It’s the single best purchase any high tech traveler can make!
Want the link to this nifty travel tech?
It’s posted at facebook.com/datadoctors
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?