The summer travel season is in full swing and hauling a gaggle of electronic gadgets around is pretty much standard operating procedure these days.
Smartphones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players, digital cameras, video cameras, gaming device and the list goes on!
But something every traveler will encounter when staying at just about any hotel is they have five gadgets to recharge and only one open outlet!
Instead of trying to remember to cycle through all your devices to get them charged, do yourself a favor; get a travel outlet that can turn a single outlet into a recharge station for 5 devices!
One of our favorites is the Belkin 3 outlet mini surge protector that also includes two USB charging ports
At less than $30, not only do you get the extra outlets that you need, you get power protection with the ability to swivel to fit into just about any tight spaces.
It’s the single best purchase any high tech traveler can make!
Want the link to this nifty travel tech?
It’s posted at facebook.com/datadoctors
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?