Looking for a smartphone that won’t break the bank? Here are 3 that’ll save you some dough.
At Number 1 we have the HTC “One”
Yes, that was done on purpose. The HTC 1 has clean crisp display, a very high-quality camera, and an extremely fast processor for only a hundred bucks. By the way, the external speakers alone is worth the price.
Next is the Samsung Galaxy S3
So you’re listening to this because you want to save money – which means you don’t care about getting the latest and greatest or showing off blah blah blah. That’s why the Samsung Galaxy S3 is perfect for you! Ignore the S4 hype. The S3 has an incredibly fast processor, AND an 8-megapixel camera… without breaking the bank, you really don’t need much more than that.
And at Number 3, the Apple iPhone 4S
Like the Samsung Galaxy S3, ignore the hype of “new” and save some cash. Is the iPhone 5 a great phone? Yes, is the iPhone 4S a great phone? YES! In fact, many users still prefer the iPhone 4S over the 5, which works out well for you because the 4S is only $99 these days.
Unlike football, your smartphone isn’t a “game of inches”. Yes the iPhone 5 has a 4-inch screen, but for far less money you can get a 4S with a 3.5-inch screen. Not to mention some of the same great perks of a brand new iPhone 5 and the support of iOS 6. We suggest you take the discount.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
Latest Data Doctors
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode