Looking for a smartphone that won’t break the bank? Here are 3 that’ll save you some dough.
At Number 1 we have the HTC “One”
Yes, that was done on purpose. The HTC 1 has clean crisp display, a very high-quality camera, and an extremely fast processor for only a hundred bucks. By the way, the external speakers alone is worth the price.
Next is the Samsung Galaxy S3
So you’re listening to this because you want to save money – which means you don’t care about getting the latest and greatest or showing off blah blah blah. That’s why the Samsung Galaxy S3 is perfect for you! Ignore the S4 hype. The S3 has an incredibly fast processor, AND an 8-megapixel camera… without breaking the bank, you really don’t need much more than that.
And at Number 3, the Apple iPhone 4S
Like the Samsung Galaxy S3, ignore the hype of “new” and save some cash. Is the iPhone 5 a great phone? Yes, is the iPhone 4S a great phone? YES! In fact, many users still prefer the iPhone 4S over the 5, which works out well for you because the 4S is only $99 these days.
Unlike football, your smartphone isn’t a “game of inches”. Yes the iPhone 5 has a 4-inch screen, but for far less money you can get a 4S with a 3.5-inch screen. Not to mention some of the same great perks of a brand new iPhone 5 and the support of iOS 6. We suggest you take the discount.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
Latest Data Doctors
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue
- The difference between water-resistant and waterproof in smartphones
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online