Looking for a smartphone that won’t break the bank? Here are 3 that’ll save you some dough.
At Number 1 we have the HTC “One”
Yes, that was done on purpose. The HTC 1 has clean crisp display, a very high-quality camera, and an extremely fast processor for only a hundred bucks. By the way, the external speakers alone is worth the price.
Next is the Samsung Galaxy S3
So you’re listening to this because you want to save money – which means you don’t care about getting the latest and greatest or showing off blah blah blah. That’s why the Samsung Galaxy S3 is perfect for you! Ignore the S4 hype. The S3 has an incredibly fast processor, AND an 8-megapixel camera… without breaking the bank, you really don’t need much more than that.
And at Number 3, the Apple iPhone 4S
Like the Samsung Galaxy S3, ignore the hype of “new” and save some cash. Is the iPhone 5 a great phone? Yes, is the iPhone 4S a great phone? YES! In fact, many users still prefer the iPhone 4S over the 5, which works out well for you because the 4S is only $99 these days.
Unlike football, your smartphone isn’t a “game of inches”. Yes the iPhone 5 has a 4-inch screen, but for far less money you can get a 4S with a 3.5-inch screen. Not to mention some of the same great perks of a brand new iPhone 5 and the support of iOS 6. We suggest you take the discount.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
Latest Data Doctors
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?