Looking for a smartphone that won’t break the bank? Here are 3 that’ll save you some dough.
At Number 1 we have the HTC “One”
Yes, that was done on purpose. The HTC 1 has clean crisp display, a very high-quality camera, and an extremely fast processor for only a hundred bucks. By the way, the external speakers alone is worth the price.
Next is the Samsung Galaxy S3
So you’re listening to this because you want to save money – which means you don’t care about getting the latest and greatest or showing off blah blah blah. That’s why the Samsung Galaxy S3 is perfect for you! Ignore the S4 hype. The S3 has an incredibly fast processor, AND an 8-megapixel camera… without breaking the bank, you really don’t need much more than that.
And at Number 3, the Apple iPhone 4S
Like the Samsung Galaxy S3, ignore the hype of “new” and save some cash. Is the iPhone 5 a great phone? Yes, is the iPhone 4S a great phone? YES! In fact, many users still prefer the iPhone 4S over the 5, which works out well for you because the 4S is only $99 these days.
Unlike football, your smartphone isn’t a “game of inches”. Yes the iPhone 5 has a 4-inch screen, but for far less money you can get a 4S with a 3.5-inch screen. Not to mention some of the same great perks of a brand new iPhone 5 and the support of iOS 6. We suggest you take the discount.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
Latest Data Doctors
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue
- Businesses need to take steps to avoid wire transfer scams