Are you a DIY kind of person? Do you like tinkering around the house, but hate keeping track of your projects? There’s an app for that.
Brightnest is a digital dashboard for your home.
The Brightnest website offers home maintenance tips, ideas, and helps keep you on task.
Once you sign up, you get asked a series of questions to help organize your home maintenance projects.
Now it’s time to get busy. You’ll be presented with your first maintenance project. It will not only tell you how much time it’ll take to get done, but walk you through the steps to remain efficient from start to finish.
You can also schedule regular maintenance items and not have to remember when it’s time to do them.
For example you can schedule to replace your air filters every 30 days 60 days or 90 days depending on where you live, once done it will automatically remind you ahead of time and allow you to reschedule or mark it as completed.
Download the mobile app and you can have your chore list and instructions on the best way to do it, right your fingertips.
The Brightnest website is loaded with helpful household tips, tricks and home-improvement projects for any skill level.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?