Has this ever happened to you? You go to check something online, but you can’t connect to the website, you know like your bank or your favorite online store. Is it your computer or is it the site?
Generally, when you go to a site and can’t connect, you start jumping through the “what’s wrong with my computer” hoops. But what if it’s not your computer?
Believe it or not, web sites go down. They’re not infallible. So how do you know if it’s your computer, or their website?
Check out, Is It Down Right Now dot com, to find out, is it down right now?
Is It Down Right Now, monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not.
Check easily with their test tool. Just enter the web address and a new site status test will begins in real time using their website checker tool.
You can quickly see what services are down, by seeing how long ago they were checked, the latest sites checked, and the sites currently down.
They have an active list of the top websites, but if the site you’re looking for isn’t listed, just type it in.
Pretty soon, you’ll know… is it down right now?
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?