Has this ever happened to you? You go to check something online, but you can’t connect to the website, you know like your bank or your favorite online store. Is it your computer or is it the site?
Generally, when you go to a site and can’t connect, you start jumping through the “what’s wrong with my computer” hoops. But what if it’s not your computer?
Believe it or not, web sites go down. They’re not infallible. So how do you know if it’s your computer, or their website?
Check out, Is It Down Right Now dot com, to find out, is it down right now?
Is It Down Right Now, monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not.
Check easily with their test tool. Just enter the web address and a new site status test will begins in real time using their website checker tool.
You can quickly see what services are down, by seeing how long ago they were checked, the latest sites checked, and the sites currently down.
They have an active list of the top websites, but if the site you’re looking for isn’t listed, just type it in.
Pretty soon, you’ll know… is it down right now?
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?