Stalking is illegal, it’s dangerous and it’s scary for the stalkee. But wouldn’t it be great it you could stalk someone legally, know what they’re doing and how they’re spending your money?
You must be talking about my wife!
No, I mean congress!
Legistalker dot org, is a website dedicated to following every online move of every person in congress.
If they post a video, you’ll know it. If they tweet, go on TV, get quoted in the news or post anything, anywhere, Legistalker dot org keeps you in the loop. After all, the legislators work for us right? Right!
From their main site, you can easily navigate to your state page and find everyone representing your state in Washington DC.
Click on any of the names and pictures and you’ll not only see what they’ve been up to online, but how to contact them, where their office is and you can add them to your all important Watch List.
Now, you can keep tabs, on the people spending your money, all from the comfort of your computer, tablet or smartphone. The best part about it, it’s totally legal!
Check up on your congressperson today at legistalker dot org.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask.
Go to facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Is it better to use a GPS or a smartphone during long road trips?
- Here is how you can properly create a so-called 'digital will'
- Is it worth it to delete your Facebook to protect personal information?
- Answering common questions about self-driving cars after fatal Uber crash
- Which type of hard drive is the most reliable?