We’re going to tell you about the ultimate homework tool, with this Data Doctors Tech Tip.
We’ve told you about Wolfram Alpha to dig into your Facebook data, but wait till we tell you how to unleash it’s full potential, if you can even begin to do that.
Wolfram Alpha isn’t a search engine, it’s a computational knowledge engine and it’s a great tool for you parents who have school aged kids.
Wolfram Alpha gives you a fundamentally new way to get knowledge and answers. Not by searching the web, but by doing dynamic computations based on a vast collection of built-in data, algorithms, and other methods.
If your kids are struggling with complex trigonometry, you can use Wolfram Alpha to not only double check their work, but to get an understanding of how they arrived at their answer.
You can also use Wolfram Alpha’s vast knowledge base to compare things, people or places. Albert Einstein versus Thomas Edison, Honeydew versus Watermelon, Washington DC versus Phoenix.
The information it delivers is accurate, fast and gives you a clear unbiased factual comparison.
So next time you need data to back something up, let Wolfram Alpha deliver the answers.
We’ve got the answers to your technology questions.
All you have to do is ask us at facebook.com/datadoctors.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?