We’ve all had this happen to us. We get an email with a file attachment, but we don’t have the right application to open the file.
That used to mean one of two things, you email the person back requesting a different file type, or you find a program that converts the file for you.
Aside from the inconvenience, there’s the cost involved too. Do you really want to buy an app for one time use?
Next time you need to convert a file from one type to another, just remember Zamzar.com. That’s Z A M Z A R .com.
Zamzar is a free website that can convert any file, to any file.
Zamzar can convert your ebook files to pdfs, wavs to mp3, Quicktime to MP4, the list is almost endless.
To convert a file, simply drag and drop it on the Zamzar conversion tool. Choose the format you need the file converted to, give them your email address, then click convert.
When the file is done, Zamzar sends you a link to download the newly converted file, and you’re off and running.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions. Ask us anytime!
Go to facebook.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- 'Fun' quizzes on Facebook exist to get your information
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere