Phone calls are so last century, and sometimes text messaging just won’t do. Wouldn’t it be great if you could combine the two?
There’s an app that’ll turn your phone into a walkie talkie, that’s right a 2 way radio. The app is Voxer.
Voxer is more than a walkie talkie, Voxer is a multimedia push-to-talk application. With Voxer you can instantly send voice, text and photos to individuals or groups in real time.
Now, when you’re out running errands, you can use Voxer instead of calling to get a quick voice message delivered instantly. It works so fast, you can have a real 2 way radio conversation.
Just press the Hold & Talk button and your voice is sent in real time! You can listen live or listen to recorded messages later. Need to show the person a picture in the middle of the 2-way conversation? Simply attach it and it’s there nearly instantly.
When your teens are out at the park, you can easily stay in touch with them so they know when its time for dinner.
Use it when you take your summer road trip and you have multiple cars in your caravan. That brings us to one of the best and most practical uses of Voxer, you don’t ever have to text and drive. Simply have a 2-way on the freeway.
The Voxer App is available for iPhone and Android, and best of all it’s FREE.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions. Ask us anytime!
Go to facebook.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
Latest Data Doctors
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue
- Businesses need to take steps to avoid wire transfer scams