Phone calls are so last century, and sometimes text messaging just won’t do. Wouldn’t it be great if you could combine the two?
There’s an app that’ll turn your phone into a walkie talkie, that’s right a 2 way radio. The app is Voxer.
Voxer is more than a walkie talkie, Voxer is a multimedia push-to-talk application. With Voxer you can instantly send voice, text and photos to individuals or groups in real time.
Now, when you’re out running errands, you can use Voxer instead of calling to get a quick voice message delivered instantly. It works so fast, you can have a real 2 way radio conversation.
Just press the Hold & Talk button and your voice is sent in real time! You can listen live or listen to recorded messages later. Need to show the person a picture in the middle of the 2-way conversation? Simply attach it and it’s there nearly instantly.
When your teens are out at the park, you can easily stay in touch with them so they know when its time for dinner.
Use it when you take your summer road trip and you have multiple cars in your caravan. That brings us to one of the best and most practical uses of Voxer, you don’t ever have to text and drive. Simply have a 2-way on the freeway.
The Voxer App is available for iPhone and Android, and best of all it’s FREE.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions. Ask us anytime!
Go to facebook.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
Latest Data Doctors
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?
- Do some thinking, testing before you spend big on voice recognition software
- Sharing your Netflix password is not against the law