Phone calls are so last century, and sometimes text messaging just won’t do. Wouldn’t it be great if you could combine the two?
There’s an app that’ll turn your phone into a walkie talkie, that’s right a 2 way radio. The app is Voxer.
Voxer is more than a walkie talkie, Voxer is a multimedia push-to-talk application. With Voxer you can instantly send voice, text and photos to individuals or groups in real time.
Now, when you’re out running errands, you can use Voxer instead of calling to get a quick voice message delivered instantly. It works so fast, you can have a real 2 way radio conversation.
Just press the Hold & Talk button and your voice is sent in real time! You can listen live or listen to recorded messages later. Need to show the person a picture in the middle of the 2-way conversation? Simply attach it and it’s there nearly instantly.
When your teens are out at the park, you can easily stay in touch with them so they know when its time for dinner.
Use it when you take your summer road trip and you have multiple cars in your caravan. That brings us to one of the best and most practical uses of Voxer, you don’t ever have to text and drive. Simply have a 2-way on the freeway.
The Voxer App is available for iPhone and Android, and best of all it’s FREE.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions. Ask us anytime!
Go to facebook.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
Latest Data Doctors
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware