Phone calls are so last century, and sometimes text messaging just won’t do. Wouldn’t it be great if you could combine the two?
There’s an app that’ll turn your phone into a walkie talkie, that’s right a 2 way radio. The app is Voxer.
Voxer is more than a walkie talkie, Voxer is a multimedia push-to-talk application. With Voxer you can instantly send voice, text and photos to individuals or groups in real time.
Now, when you’re out running errands, you can use Voxer instead of calling to get a quick voice message delivered instantly. It works so fast, you can have a real 2 way radio conversation.
Just press the Hold & Talk button and your voice is sent in real time! You can listen live or listen to recorded messages later. Need to show the person a picture in the middle of the 2-way conversation? Simply attach it and it’s there nearly instantly.
When your teens are out at the park, you can easily stay in touch with them so they know when its time for dinner.
Use it when you take your summer road trip and you have multiple cars in your caravan. That brings us to one of the best and most practical uses of Voxer, you don’t ever have to text and drive. Simply have a 2-way on the freeway.
The Voxer App is available for iPhone and Android, and best of all it’s FREE.
We’ve got answers to your technology questions. Ask us anytime!
Go to facebook.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick