If you’re like me, you like to sing along to your favorite songs, but, you don’t always know all the words. So, you make it up as you go along.
There’s an app for that, and if you’re a music lover, you’re going to love it. The app is Tune Wiki, and it turns your iPhone, Android, or tablet into a portable Karaoke machine. What? Really? YES!
Once you install the Tune Wiki app, it will look at all the music on your device or that you have stored in the cloud, then as the songs play, the lyrics come alive.
The Tune Wiki app, keeps the lyrics in sync while the song is playing. Now you can sing along and not botch the words.
There’s a bad moon on the rise? Really? All these years I thought it was a bathroom on the right, who knew?
So next time you’re having a get together with friends, or you’re playing a music trivia game, bust out Tune Wiki and know what you’re singing.
So now I come to you, with broken arms.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them