Tell a story with one tap of your iPhone. How do you do that?
We like apps that make things easier to do. Until now, putting pictures and video together was kind of a hassle.
Qwiki makes doing it easy. Qwiki automatically turns pictures and videos from events you’ve captured on your iPhone into brief, beautiful movies to share.
How’s that work? The app picks the best moments and pacing—then adds transitions and a soundtrack.
You can easily turn movies into memories, Qwiki users can rearrange, add, or remove pictures & videos, customize captions, select filters, and you can even replace the pre-selected soundtrack with a favorite song from your music library.
If you are a social user, you’ll love Qwiki. You can share your Qwikis on Facebook, Twitter, Email or text. You can even embed on your blog or web page.
If you want, you can join other Qwiki users within the app. Qwiki does the work, you and your friends get to enjoy the show.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food