As you dig into this year’s tax prep, do you find yourself a little disorganized? Behind the eight-ball with your prep?
These days many of us shudder at the thought of a paper receipt — after all that’s so last century. What if there was a single app that could do it all for you?
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting app for anyone that needs to track their expenses & mileage.
It’s easy to use and can email or export your expense files and photo receipts right to your computer. Then import the file into Excel. What a time saver.
XpenseTracker records all of your expenses and gives you a running total. It even allows you to customize categorize.
You’ll can sort expenses by “Date”, “Category”, “Payment Type” or even “Client.”
Travel for business internationally? No sweat. XpenseTracker supports all major currencies worldwide, so each expense can be entered with the appropriate currency.
Of course, since you’re dealing with money, expenses and personal info, the app includes password protection.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue