As you dig into this year’s tax prep, do you find yourself a little disorganized? Behind the eight-ball with your prep?
These days many of us shudder at the thought of a paper receipt — after all that’s so last century. What if there was a single app that could do it all for you?
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting app for anyone that needs to track their expenses & mileage.
It’s easy to use and can email or export your expense files and photo receipts right to your computer. Then import the file into Excel. What a time saver.
XpenseTracker records all of your expenses and gives you a running total. It even allows you to customize categorize.
You’ll can sort expenses by “Date”, “Category”, “Payment Type” or even “Client.”
Travel for business internationally? No sweat. XpenseTracker supports all major currencies worldwide, so each expense can be entered with the appropriate currency.
Of course, since you’re dealing with money, expenses and personal info, the app includes password protection.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
Latest Data Doctors
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode