If you like to take pictures with your smartphone, you’ll want to listen to this Data Doctors Tech Tip.
Ever wonder why some people are able to make great collages of images? Is it their crazy editing skills, maybe, but if they’re like you and me, it’s most likely an app called Photo Grid.
Photo Grid offers an easy way to create collages with up to nine photos from your mobile device, either Android or iPhone. You’ll be able to make beautiful collages the moment you start using it.
Right when you open the app, Photo Grid asks you what kind of collage you want to make. Choices include Free form, Single photo, Grid, High (like a photo booth-style vertical strip), and Wide (a horizontal strip of portraits).
Photo Grid makes it easy to swap photos, zoom, crop, and switch up the orientation of your collages. You can add borders and backgrounds too.
When you’re done making your collage, you can save it to your device and of course, share it.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web
- Using 'smart firewalls' critical to keep internet-connected devices safe
- Tips for businesses for managing mobile devices
- Do Russian ties mean I should uninstall Kaspersky antivirus software?