If you like to take pictures with your smartphone, you’ll want to listen to this Data Doctors Tech Tip.
Ever wonder why some people are able to make great collages of images? Is it their crazy editing skills, maybe, but if they’re like you and me, it’s most likely an app called Photo Grid.
Photo Grid offers an easy way to create collages with up to nine photos from your mobile device, either Android or iPhone. You’ll be able to make beautiful collages the moment you start using it.
Right when you open the app, Photo Grid asks you what kind of collage you want to make. Choices include Free form, Single photo, Grid, High (like a photo booth-style vertical strip), and Wide (a horizontal strip of portraits).
Photo Grid makes it easy to swap photos, zoom, crop, and switch up the orientation of your collages. You can add borders and backgrounds too.
When you’re done making your collage, you can save it to your device and of course, share it.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
Latest Data Doctors
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue