If you like to take pictures with your smartphone, you’ll want to listen to this Data Doctors Tech Tip.
Ever wonder why some people are able to make great collages of images? Is it their crazy editing skills, maybe, but if they’re like you and me, it’s most likely an app called Photo Grid.
Photo Grid offers an easy way to create collages with up to nine photos from your mobile device, either Android or iPhone. You’ll be able to make beautiful collages the moment you start using it.
Right when you open the app, Photo Grid asks you what kind of collage you want to make. Choices include Free form, Single photo, Grid, High (like a photo booth-style vertical strip), and Wide (a horizontal strip of portraits).
Photo Grid makes it easy to swap photos, zoom, crop, and switch up the orientation of your collages. You can add borders and backgrounds too.
When you’re done making your collage, you can save it to your device and of course, share it.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue