If you like to take pictures with your smartphone, you’ll want to listen to this Data Doctors Tech Tip.
Ever wonder why some people are able to make great collages of images? Is it their crazy editing skills, maybe, but if they’re like you and me, it’s most likely an app called Photo Grid.
Photo Grid offers an easy way to create collages with up to nine photos from your mobile device, either Android or iPhone. You’ll be able to make beautiful collages the moment you start using it.
Right when you open the app, Photo Grid asks you what kind of collage you want to make. Choices include Free form, Single photo, Grid, High (like a photo booth-style vertical strip), and Wide (a horizontal strip of portraits).
Photo Grid makes it easy to swap photos, zoom, crop, and switch up the orientation of your collages. You can add borders and backgrounds too.
When you’re done making your collage, you can save it to your device and of course, share it.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
Latest Data Doctors
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?