Ken, I have THEE solution to an age old problem.
You know Spanky, they have a pill for that.
No! Not that! It’s when to go to the bathroom during a movie.
You ate your giant popcorn, drank the bladder buster drink and you’re squirming in the chair doing the potty dance.
But you don’t want to get up and miss the best part of the movie right? So you wait, in pain.
Or, you do what I do and check with Run-Pee.
Run-Pee is an app, that tells you when it’s safe to go. Tell it what movie you are seeing and it’ll tell you the best times to go hit the restroom.
You can even tell the app when the movie starts, and it alerts you that your potty break is coming up.
Run-Pee is available for iPhone and Android, and you can use the mobile web version on Blackberry and feature phones.
The app is $ .99, the biggest bargain at the theatre.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- 'Fun' quizzes on Facebook exist to get your information
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere