If you spend your life driving for work, the most difficult part is remembering to log your mileage for your tax deductions.
Forget to log a trip and you lose out on reimbursement. Miss a couple a month, and at the end of the year, you’re out some serious cash.
There’s an app that puts all these problems to bed, it’s called TripLog.
Download TripLog for Android or iPhone for free. The app is easy to use. It logs and tracks vehicle mileage with incredible accuracy. It uses GPS data to track the actual mileage driven, no rough estimates here.
TripLog uses IRS mileage rates for tax deductions and mileage reimbursement. It even has support for commercial truck drivers, allowing for scale data, lumpers and your per diem allowance.
The app allows you to add data and photos of your receipts to a secure cloud for storage and viewing.
Since you’ll enter your gas purchases when you fill up, the app will calculate your fuel economy as well.
The TripLog app is free, and you can get quarterly and yearly reports for 99 cents.
Now when it’s tax time, you’ve got the info you need right in the palm of your hand.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
Latest Data Doctors
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode