If you spend your life driving for work, the most difficult part is remembering to log your mileage for your tax deductions.
Forget to log a trip and you lose out on reimbursement. Miss a couple a month, and at the end of the year, you’re out some serious cash.
There’s an app that puts all these problems to bed, it’s called TripLog.
Download TripLog for Android or iPhone for free. The app is easy to use. It logs and tracks vehicle mileage with incredible accuracy. It uses GPS data to track the actual mileage driven, no rough estimates here.
TripLog uses IRS mileage rates for tax deductions and mileage reimbursement. It even has support for commercial truck drivers, allowing for scale data, lumpers and your per diem allowance.
The app allows you to add data and photos of your receipts to a secure cloud for storage and viewing.
Since you’ll enter your gas purchases when you fill up, the app will calculate your fuel economy as well.
The TripLog app is free, and you can get quarterly and yearly reports for 99 cents.
Now when it’s tax time, you’ve got the info you need right in the palm of your hand.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
Latest Data Doctors
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware