If you spend your life driving for work, the most difficult part is remembering to log your mileage for your tax deductions.
Forget to log a trip and you lose out on reimbursement. Miss a couple a month, and at the end of the year, you’re out some serious cash.
There’s an app that puts all these problems to bed, it’s called TripLog.
Download TripLog for Android or iPhone for free. The app is easy to use. It logs and tracks vehicle mileage with incredible accuracy. It uses GPS data to track the actual mileage driven, no rough estimates here.
TripLog uses IRS mileage rates for tax deductions and mileage reimbursement. It even has support for commercial truck drivers, allowing for scale data, lumpers and your per diem allowance.
The app allows you to add data and photos of your receipts to a secure cloud for storage and viewing.
Since you’ll enter your gas purchases when you fill up, the app will calculate your fuel economy as well.
The TripLog app is free, and you can get quarterly and yearly reports for 99 cents.
Now when it’s tax time, you’ve got the info you need right in the palm of your hand.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue